The Association supports education and networking opportunities at all levels of government’s consumer protection agencies, ensuring a fair and equitable marketplace, promoting consumer awareness and business/consumer responsibility in an evolving economy throughout North America.
The goals of the Association are to:
1. Provide members with the opportunity to network, train, educate, and exchange information on marketplace policy and enforcement issues.
2. Monitor on the latest public policy and legislative developments as it relates to consumer protection issues.
3. Promote interagency communications thereby increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of member agencies and cross jurisdictional investigations and awareness of consumer protection laws.
4. Work with private sector businesses and organizations furthering the goals of the association and its members.
5. Educate and promote the awareness of the latest emerging "Deceptive Trade Practice" schemes.
NORTH AMERICAN CONSUMER PROTECTION INVESTIGATORS
NACPI is represented by consumer protection agencies (local, state, and federal) from all over the United States and Canada. The training and networking experience is truly invaluable. If you are not yet a member, please see our membership page for information on joining. Scholarships may be available for new members!
Our Corporate Sponsors